International Students

International students who meet the co-op admission requirements for their degree program or associate diploma are welcome to apply to co-operative education at the University of Guelph.  Co-op fees are the same for both international and domestic students.

High School Admission

Information regarding admission to co-op for high school International students can be found here: 

In-Course Admission

Applications to degree co-op programs for International students are processed the same way as as applications for domestic students. Information can be found here: 

International students are defined as not Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Landed Immigrants and are paying international fees at the University of Guelph.