What's Your Profile ?
If you are just starting out on your career journey, or if you have already started but are still finding yourself relating to the following:
- "What can I do with my degree?"
- "I just don't have a clue what I'd like to do"
- "What talents do I have that I can bring into work?"
- "Ugh. I'm just so lost. Someone please tell me what I should do"
Then this is the place to start. Knowing what skills you bring, the values you hold and even how you like to work, are important aspects of career success.
The links below will guide you through some of the most important research that you should do during your career exploration:
- Personality, Interests and Values
- Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes
- Decision Making and Goal Setting
- Work Preferences
Login to Courselink, click 'Self Registration' and then 'Career Advising from the Experiential Learning Hub' to complete activities and learn more about these important career development topics.