International Co-op Students

International students who meet the co-op admission requirements for their degree program are welcome to participate in the Co-operative Education program at the University of Guelph.

For information on how to apply to Co-operative Education, please click here. 

The following is meant to help guide you through the process to be eligible to work in Canada, not to advise you on such matters.

*If you require a co-op work permit, it’s important to note that it will take longer than you expect. We encourage you to start the process as early as possible to ensure you meet the required deadline.