Co-operative Education Status Forms

Co-operative Education Admission Request

Co-op Admission Request Form

Guidelines for Applying to Co-operative Education 

Co-operative Education Transfers Request

Co-op Transfer Request Form

Guidelines for Co-op Transfer Requests

Co-operative Education Reinstatement Request

Co-op Reinstatement Request Form

Guidelines for Co-op Reinstatement Requests

Co-operative Education Academic & Work Sequence Agreement 

Co-op Academic/ Work Sequence Agreement Form - Students must complete this form If applying to co-op, changing specialization/ major, or changing degree, or if planning to deviate from the prescribed sequence

Guidelines and Sample for completing the Academic Work & Sequence Agreement

Undergraduate Schedule of Studies Change Form

Undergraduate Schedule of Studies Change Form- If changing majors, you must submit this form with the Admission or Transfer Request form. 

Co-operative Education Withdrawal Request

Co-op Withdrawal Request Form

Request for Co-operative Education Consideration Appeals Request

Request for Co-op Consideration Appeals Form- Appeal being withdrawn from Co-op for issues such as: Schedule of Studies, Work and Academic(a).