Further Education Information Sessions
Further Education Information Sessions are a strategic way to showcase your institution’s post-grad diploma, certificate, or graduate programs to a targeted student audience and to meet with our enthusiastic and talented students.
Why host an Information Session?
- Meet with qualified and engaged undergraduate students
- Raise awareness of the program(s) you are recruiting for and answer questions from prospective applicants
Registration for a Further Education Information Session Includes:
- Logistical planning for the session provided by the Events Coordinator
- Student registration system set-up and management
- Virtual: Flexibility to use your organization's preferred video communication platform or the Unversity of Guelph-supported platforms (Microsoft Teams)
- In-person: Room booking in a space on campus
- Promotion to students and faculty through a variety of channels, ensuring exposure
- Final details information communicated in advance of the session including registration update
- Day-of touchpoint with Events Coordinator to ensure success at your session
- Post-session follow-up with Event Coordinator
- Cost: $175 + HST
- Note: Costs for some room bookings, access to the AV console, and hospitality are the responsibility of the employer
- This package s not available during the two-week window before the Further Education Fair hosted by the Experiential Learning Hub
Further Education Information Session Dates:
- September to November
- January to March
- May to July
Note: There are peak times during each semester when students will be very busy with assignments, projects, and midterms.
Session Length and Timing:
Further Education Information Sessions are typically booked for 1- 1½ hours. Time of day can vary based on class schedules. There is no 'best' time of day to host a session, however, we will work with you to find the best possible time of day.
If you require more information about hosting a Further Education Information Session please contact: