Educational Information Sessions are a strategic way to showcase your institution’s post-grad diploma, certificate, or graduate programs to a targeted student audience and to meet with our enthusiastic and talented students.
Why host an Information Session?
- Meet with qualified and engaged undergraduate students
- Raise awareness of the program(s) you are recruiting for and answer questions from prospective applicants
Registration for an Educational Information Session Includes:
- Logistical planning
- Student registration
- Flexibility to use the U of G supported video communication platforms (Microsoft Teams or WebEx) or your organization's preferred platform
- Wide promotion to students and faculty
- Day of support from our Events Coordinator, as well as post session follow up
- Cost: $175 + HST – Gratitude pricing during the pandemic will be lowered to $100 + HST for Fall 2020 during the pandemic
Educational Information Session Dates:
- Fall 2020: Monday, September 14 - Friday, December 4, 2020
- Winter 2021: Wednesday, January 13 - Monday, April 12, 2021
Note: There are peak times during each semester when students will be very busy with assignments, projects, and midterms.
Session Length and Timing:
Educational Information Sessions are typically booked for 1- 1½ hours. Time of day can vary based on class schedules. There is no 'best' time of day to host a session, however we will work with you to find the best possible time of day.
If you require more information about hosting an Educational Information Session please contact: