Tuesday, January 14th, 2020
6:30 p.m - 8:30 p.m.
University Centre - Peter Clark Hall
Come to the 9th annual Guelph Tech Showcase, connecting the local tech community with the University of Guelph School of Computer Science and School of Engineering students. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your feature technologies and raise brand awareness on campus. This event regularly draws between 300-400 students in our four computing majors (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering and Engineering Systems and Computing) making it a great succession planning event for your future Co-op and Full-time roles!
How we advertise:
We widely promote to students through a variety of different channels, ensuring maximum exposure of the fair.
We advertise using:
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media sites.
- Direct email marketing to student clubs, program counselling offices, and other campus partners
- Collaboration with student clubs, organizations, and governments
- Departmental e-newsletters
- Print media
Registration for the Tech Showcase 2020 is now open.
There are two registration options:
General Registration - 2 reps: $100 (HST included)
- Two representatives maximum
- Beverages and lite refreshments
- Free online job postings on Experience Guelph
- Promotion of your organization on all marketing materials and social media
- Parking on campus
General Registration - 3 reps: $150 (HST included)
- Same as above; includes three representatives maximum
How to Register:
- To register for the Tech Showcase, you will be required to login to your employer account. Click here to login to your account. If you do not have an account, click here to create an account.
- Once you are logged in, click on "Events and Services" (on the left hand side of the page), which will bring you to a calendar. Click through to January 14, 2020 and select the Tech Showcase
- Complete the online registration form.
If you require more information about the Tech Showcase, please contact:
Sarah Goody, Events Coordinator
(519) 824-4120 x 52432
*Let us know if you need electrical access for displaying your technologies*