Job Search Semester
Your academic and work schedule will depend on your degree and major, or your associate diploma, but all students conduct their job search in the semester prior to their work term.
- Stay in touch with your Co-op Coordinator. From this point forward your Co-op Coordinator is your resource for any co-op information, questions or concerns.
- Check your @uoguelph email account regularly for important updates from our department.
- Be active and flexible in your job search.
- Refer to resources from the manditory "Introduction to Co-operative Education' course and other areas on our website.
- Click here for tips on Virtual & Phone Interviews